Travel

Travel

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pilot post

So, I have finally decided to join the blog world!  I read so many blogs a day that I figured that I might as well start my own! I live a much more exciting life than I did a few months ago.  I graduated from college, moved to Dallas, started working for Southwest Airlines and I get to fly all over the country for FREE! So, I'm going to use this blog to highlight those exciting moments.  Sure, I have a Facebook to post that kind of stuff to, but you can only write so much on there.

Just to test out how this thing works, I want to upload a picture from this past weekend.  Austin (my husband) and I went to Disneyland and got to see the new Cars Land! It was AMAZING!!!!


We also found the big cheese himself, Mickey Mouse!!


 Ah, I just love Disney magic! 

Well.. that's all for now, folks! Hope to be faithful to this blog!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment