Travel

Travel

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Katy Perry -- An Inspiration to Us All

Went to go see Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D movie last night and it KICKED BUTT!!!

I have to admit.....I just love Katy Perry!!!

Here are the reasons why:
1. She’s the most down to earth, kind hearted, and for lack of a better term, realest singer out there
2. She has the best acoustic live performances
3. Her unique vocals & KILLER VOICE
4. Her life/career story is so inspirational, proving that hard work makes dreams come true
5. The fact that she refused to stick to the status quo to make it in Hollywood
6. All of her music is so freaking catchy

I remember back in 2008 when her song “I Kissed a Girl” came out and it wasn’t the lyrics that won me over – it was her voice! I’ve always been a huge fan of pop entertainers, but whenever I heard her song for the first time, I knew she was gonna make it big, and how right I was!

Fast forward to last summer when Austin and my friend Raymond took me to her concert for my birthday, and I just fell in love with her again. I have been to a lot of concerts, but I have never been so captivated by a performance.  She had the best live performance out of anyone I had ever heard.  Not to mention she was so freaking funny.

FUN FACT: Did you know that the first radio station to play any of Katy Perry’s songs was here in Dallas, TX??

Anyway, I wanted to share a few pics from last night's adventure at the movies!


No comments:

Post a Comment