Travel

Travel

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Weight Loss Chart

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we fear the scale. I mean, I could go the rest of my life without ever weighing myself.. but what will that do? Only make you bigger. Well, at least that's what happened to me.

I was very active in high school, as I competed in basketball, track and power-lifting. I would regularly go to the gym and would HAVE to weigh myself to make certain that I maintained a certain weight for power-lifting. After I graduated from high school, maintaining a certain weight wasn't a priority anymore because I was in college and had other things to worry about. The result: I stopped weighing myself and gained 35 pounds since I got my diploma.

Once I started eating clean last week, I knew that I was going to be losing weight and I wanted to be sure that I track each week's progress -- so I made a weight loss chart!

It's a great way to chart out your weigh loss program to keep a track on your progress. With this you can easily figure out your regular plan and the amount of weight lost in a period of week or in months.

Now, it doesn't have to be fancy! I'll show you mine....


At first, I wasn't going to put this up here for the whole world to see, because I was sooooo embarrassed. But then I realized that it's nothing to be embarrassed about anymore, because I will never let myself get up to almost 200 pounds again. This only will motivate me THAT much more to work harder, knowing that everyone knows my starting weight now.

If you are about to embark on your weight loss journey, go weigh yourself and start a weight loss chart. That way, you know exactly where you stand and you can keep up with your progress along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment